Thursday, February 12, 2015

Sophomores have no respect (Rant #2)

So maybe having a moment to talk about Mr. Gilstrap at a pep rally wasn't the most ideal way to do things, but I guess that was a way to let everyone know what happened. So while some people are sharing their personal moments they had with Mr. Gilstrap, the sophomores decided to be extremely disrespectful and talk amongst each other. Sorry no one informed you ill-mannered baybay kids that Mr. Gilstrap passed away from brain cancer. My Spanish teacher says, "If you're not interested, at least make it look like you are". You knew him last year. You knew he was an amazing administrator. You knew him as the man with a smile on his face all of the time. You KNEW him. You SAW him. YOU. I can't express how disappointed, insulted, and furious I am for your actions. Because actions done by a few are blamed on the entire group. You wouldn't be talking to your friend the whole time during your grandpa's memorial service, now would you. I know I won't be at your funeral since I have nothing nice to say about you. Get out of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment