Monday, February 23, 2015

Dentist Appointments

Going to the dentist is something everyone hates doing, and if you think that it's the best experience ever, I worry for you. But anywho, I was getting my teeth cleaned per usual when the lady accidentally dropped the "polish" or something. So she went to get a new one (good job, I approve of the sanitation efforts) and proceeds to continue on. What she failed to realize was that the original one tasted like fresh mint and was highly pleasing, while the other one tasted like chocolate. And you know how you inhale a scent and then you taste it? It tasted like the chocolate scented AXE spray. Both terrible in scent and taste. I don't appreciate it. Stop trying to make your homemade mint chocolate with dentistry items; it's disgusting.

No comments:

Post a Comment